Careers can be very challenging to navigate alone, especially for INFPs. Sometimes an outside perspective is needed to illuminate the options ahead of us. Sometimes we need to have our current assumptions (and ideal natures) challenged.
My name is Mike. I’m an INFP and I’ve been running this site for over 10 years and have talked to hundreds of people like you. Whether you’re in high school or about to retire, I’d love to hear from you.
This form is pretty intensive and maybe a bit intimidating. However, I think it’s important for me to ask questions at this granular level to give me a window into your life. It lets me know a bit about you to help hone my advice. Giving directionless advice with no knowledge of the person seems really… impersonal. Don’t spend hours of your life writing it. Just quickly write what comes to mind, what feels important.
Important Disclaimers (Do not waste your time by filling out the form if you don’t agree to the following):
- This is free advice and I have very little knowledge of you or your circumstances. Please understand that you are ultimately in charge of your own life and destiny. I ask you to take whatever advice I give and weigh it rationally, though I do try to give rational, grounded advice.
- By pressing the send button, you agree not to hold me liable for any choices you make in your life based on advice that I’ve given.
- I occasionally use correspondence to write blog posts. I will obscure any personally identifiable information in order to attempt to guarantee anonymity. By pressing the send button, you confirm that you accept me using anonymized correspondence and the guidance I’ve given you in blog posts.
- I cannot reply to everyone, but I try. Those who get responses usually have more than one sentence answers and paint a good picture of where they are and what specific guidance they have.
- This is not coaching. Advice and coaching are contrasting lenses through which one can be of service, although advice can be given in coaching and coaching can be done while giving advice.